Wednesday 6 February 2013

Just who are the REAL Jews? YOU might be one and not know it!

I have put off writing a blog entry of this nature for long enough, thus I figured I might as well do it today! Those who have followed my blog or my tweets (on Twitter) have seen my numerous comments regarding "Jews" this or "Jews" that, and there are some who have accused me of being "antisemitic." Ora Levitt (a female IDF soldier) and Non-Meta Stephen (as he is known on Twitter) are at least two examples out of a fair number of others out there that I have encountered.

When I blog or tweet and use the term - "Jews," I will state (as a caveat) that I am speaking of the "Jews" of *this* world. The type who hold to Judaism, the Torah, as well as Judaism's holiest book - the Talmud. I have designated Jews (holding to Judaism) as the premier Christ-rejectors and haters. And for all of my accusations, I have provided numerous evidence to support my points. One only needs to sift through my previous blog entries to understand this point. 

This blog entry is a bit different, because the way I will use the term "Jew" is different. My purpose is to demonstrate the fact that the "Jews" of this world, by biblical standard, are not really "Jews" at all! They are counterfeits of the real thing!

Therefore, what is a REAL Jew? I will turn it over to Dr. Jay Adams (a reformed Christian theologist & biblical counselor) who had posted a blog entry in his blog regarding the point that I am attempting to make. Here it is:



Israel Restored


The apostles, who had just spent 40 days talking to the risen Lord about things concerning the Kingdom of God (Acts 1:3), raised a question that probably grew out of those discussions:
Lord, is it at this time you will restore the kingdom to Israel?
O. Palmer Robertson, in his interesting book, The Israel of God, suggests that the answer to that three-fold question is found in vv. 7, 8:
It isn’t for you to know the times or seasons that the Father has set by His own authority; instead, you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be witnesses in Jerusalem, in the rest of Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
To the first part of their question—when will the “restoration” occur—Jesus told them that God wasn’t about to tell them. To the second part of the question he replied that the restoration would be of such a nature that it would involve the coming of the Holy Spirit upon them in power (in other words, it would be a fulfillment of the Abrahamic promise that would institute a wholly new phase of Israel’s existence), and in answer to the third part—Israel, from henceforth, would include Gentiles from all over the earth where they would be sent to preach the Good News.
This is, of course, a different thought than many have in reading the verses in view, but it seems consistent contextually with what actually was said in response to the inquiry of the curious disciples.
Doubtless, the new “nation” (called the “Israel of God” in Galatians 6:16) predicted by Jesus in Matthew 21:43, that would replace the political Israel of old, would be (as Jesus said in John 19:36) not “from this world.” If it were, He said, then, there would be physical action taken to prevent His capture. His Kingdom was a kingdom of truth as He told Pilate. Rather than a continuation of the old order, this New Spiritual Israel was to be what Peter referred to as “a chosen race, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, a people who belong to Someone . . . a people who at one time were not a people” (I Peter 1:9, 10). So, the new Israel—now carrying many of the older titles—would be Israel “restored” as a reconstituted body that exemplified individually in the lives of its members, those things that were always signified by the external’ sacrificial system with its types and shadows. The “reality” had come at last. This “restoration” was a restoration in terms consonant with the fulfillment of the Abrahamic promise that his Seed would become a blessing to all the nations of the world. Consequently, the church of Jesus Christ has been carrying on that task ever since Pentecost.
He is a Jew who is one inwardly; he is not a Jew who is one only outwardly.  Do you belong to the new Israel, restored as a kingdom of prophets and priests, as the body of Christ, as His bride, and the building housing the Holy Spirit? If this is all confusing, read Robertson’s book, but of even greater importance, be sure to read and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ by which, alone, you may be saved. He died in the place of guilty sinners like you, and (on what we call Easter) rose from the dead. He ascended to the throne of God where, today, as co-regent with the Father, He rules this new, restored, Israel of God. The important thing is whether or not you swear allegiance to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. If you do, blessings and shalom upon you, fellow Israelite.  (Source: Dr. Jay Adams; Israel Restored; March 31, 2010; http://www.nouthetic.org/blog/?p=3382 )
There you have it! I could have not said it any better! The real "Jews" are not those mammon-worshipers on Wall Street (in NYC), Beverly Hills, London, or in Tel Aviv, Israel! The real Jews are not the ones we see at the "wailing wall" in the Old City of Jerusalem either! And, the real Jews are not those who wear kippahs or yarmulkas! These Jews are counterfeits, and satanic (Christ-hating) ones at that. 

Very few will ever tell you this, but the real Jews are those who accept Jesus as the Christ. Romans 2 has a few points about how to distinguish a "fake" Jew from a real one!
28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God. (Romans 2:28-29 NASB)
Now, you the dear reader knows the difference between a real Jew and a fake one! Be not fooled by all of the deceiving propaganda around us! If I were truly "antisemitic," I would indeed hate myself! Why, because I am a "real" Jew if I am to base such an assessment against Scripture!

For the purposes of my future blogging, when I write future blog entries, I will still use the term - "Jew" to indicate the "Jews" of *this* world. I will continue to do this simply because "the wicked world" only recognizes the counterfeit types. If I were to explain who the real Jews are, most people would either look at me like I am crazy or insane or a combination of both!

I long for the day, when its true meaning (i.e. the term - "Jew") is better understood by a greater percentage of people! However, I am not too optimistic given the course and direction of humanity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment